- Aluminium Polychlorid
- Nut Shell Activated Carbon
- Amorphous Activated Carbon
- Industry Activated Carbon
- Purification of Activated Carbon
- Coal Activated Carbon
- Activated Carbon Products
- Water Treatment Medicament
- Water Treatment Filter Material
contact usZHENGZHOU WADE WATER TREATMENT MATERIAL CO.,LTD
China (Mainland) Henan Zhenzhou City
NO .1321-21 C RESION SECOND STAGE XISHI ZHAO VILLAGE,XINJI ROAD,JINSHUI DISTRICT ZHENGZOHU CITY HENAN PROVIN
Activated carbon for water treatment is commonly columnar grain, specific surface area, pore developed, high mechanical strength, adsorption speed, purifying degree is high, not easy off powder, long service life. Water treatment activated carbon with high quality coconut shells, walnut shell, apricot shell, peach shell, coal as raw material, through the series production process refined but become, in black granular appearance. Advantage is developed pore structure, specific surface area, strong adsorption, library layer Yin force is small, stable chemical performance, easy to regeneration. Applicable to the high purity of drinking water, industrial water and wastewater treatment of deep purification. Water treatment selects the high quality fruit shell activated carbon coconut shell as raw material, adopt advanced production technology refined processed, products have developed pore structure, high strength, low impurity content, granularity, appropriate resistance is small, easy to regeneration, etc. Has the great effect on the water quality purification, it can not only remove odor yixiu, improve the purity of the water. All kinds of impurities such as chlorine, phenol in water, arsenic, lead, cyanide, pesticides and other harmful material also has a high removal rate. Can be widely used for filling all kinds of large, medium and small water purifier. Applies to sugar, cool and refreshing drinks decolorization and refining, as well as indoor and outdoor air purification, in particular, the special ingredients loaded activated carbon for indoor harmful gases such as ammonia, formaldehyde, etc., has better purification efficiency.
The application of activated carbon for water treatment:
Water treatment in water treatment and sewage treatment: usually refers to domestic water, industrial water, pure water from water after dealing with the human use of water, such as; The water pollution usually refers to life water, industrial wastewater, etc.
1. Water activated carbon treatment: the end of the 20th century in our country some waterworks began using ozone and activated carbon filter combination of biological activated carbon. Practice shows that has the following effects: capacity can purify the water solution of organic matter; Can reduce the UV absorption value, reduce the water total organic carbon (total otganic carbon, TOC) and chemical oxygen demand (cod) and the content of chlorine; To lower into the water trihalomethanes precursors; The chroma, iron, manganese, phenol removal efficiency; To make the experiment for the moisture of positive negative. Using advanced water treatment activated carbon water depth treatment technology, combined with the actual situation of distribution of urban water use, will be put into small coconut shell activated carbon, high efficiency, and can remove carcinogenic, mutagenic, teratogenic pollutants such as purification plant, with tap water as the raw material for a more in-depth processing, ensure the quality of drinking water. This to ensure that both the health of the residents, and residents in economic affordable.
2. The activated carbon water treatment: minamata disease events in Japan in 1953, is the industry of methyl mercury pollution from water, make the minamata bay play group of residents in neurological poisoning hazards. Wei big activated carbon on introduction of thiourea on mercury adsorption ability is enhanced. The effect of mercury adsorption ability best. Waste water containing dichloroethane can use column activated carbon adsorption, after saturated steam regeneration, the steam into the cooled water, often can be quantitatively recycled methylene chloride.